Users cannot edit or save OneDrive documents using the OneDrive application
Article ID: 171074
Cloud Secure Web Gateway - Cloud SWG
- A user opens OneDrive locally. When attempting to edit or save the document an error is received,
"No Internet Access"
- The user is not able to edit the document and the application freezes.
- Using the web-based OneDrive, it works as expected.
"No Internet access"
- Log in to portal.threatpulse.com
- Navigate to Service> Network> Bypassed Domains
- Add Onedrive.com and Ondrive.Live.com to the bypassed domains
Note: Portal bypassed domains are only used for Explicit Proxy and Unified Agent.