How to move Reporter 9.x database(s) to different disk drive location on the same server?
Here are the steps with moving database and please be aware that more time is required when moving larger database:
1. From Reporter WebUI, unload the database that you want to move.
2. Stop Reporter.
3. Go to Program Files->Blue Coat Reporter 9->Databases Folder.
4. Move the desire Database folder to the new drive location.
5. Go to Blue Coat Reporter 9->Settings->Databases.
6. Open the database file "database.cfg" that you recently moved and edit the database directory path to the new location.
7. Restart reporter and you will need to start it from Window Services.