Configure Service Provider initiated Single Sign-On for Azure.
Article ID: 170944
CASB Security Standard
CASB Security Premium
CASB Security Advanced
Configure Azure AD to do a Service Provider (SP) initiated logon into CloudSOC.
- Log on to CloudSOC
- Navigate to the Knowledge Base web page.
- Click the 'Administration' option.
- Locate the Knowledge Base Article titled: Configuring Azure AD Single Sign-On.
- Click on the Knowledge Base Article to download it.
- Find the section titled: Using SP initiated single sign-on.