Configure the CloudSOC Portal to force Single Sign-On.
Article ID: 170943
CASB Security Standard
CASB Security Premium
CASB Security Advanced
CASB Gateway Advanced
Configure CloudSOC so that users no longer have the option to authenticate directly with CloudSOC.
Force the users to only authenticate with a single sign-on (SSO) service.
- Log on to CloudSOC.
- Navigate to the Knowledge Base web page.
- Click the 'Administration' option.
- Locate the Knowledge Base Article with the Single Sign-On Provider of your choice.
- Click on the Knowledge Base Article to download it.
- Find the section at end of document titled: Configuring CloudSOC to force single sign-on.