ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
CloudSOC User password reset
Article ID: 170936
CASB Security Standard
CASB Security Premium
CASB Security Advanced
CASB Gateway Advanced
CloudSOC user password needs to be reset.
Steps to reset a CloudSOC user password.
Use this procedure to manually reset a single CloudSOC user's password.
- In the CloudSOC app, on the top bar choose Users > Users.
- Find the User, click in the Actions column and choose Reset Password.
- On the “Reset Password” panel, do one of the following:
- Click “Send Reset Link” to email the user a password reset link.
- Click “Set Password” to generate a new temporary password that you can send to the user. After logging on with the password, CloudSOC prompts them to create a new password.