There are 3 sections to look at in terms of getting licensing to work.
- A valid subscription to the supported anti virus license
- Communication to licensing server is good (e.g. no resets of connection, SSL Handshake established properly and etc). See TECH245065 for the list of URL which CAS accesses for licensing
- Ensure licensing portal reflect the expected expiry date and component details. To check, login to support.symantec.com - license - Network Protection (Blue Coat) Licensing - Content Analysis system - license download - enter serial number - submit.
Please create a ticket with customer care ([email protected]) to correct this.
Kindly create a ticket or call customer support if above are all good but licensing still fails.
You may be asked by customer support to collect followings while issues are happening.
- On GUI of Content Analysis, go to Settings > Logging
- Double click File tab of each Module(INTERNAL, KASPERSKY, PATTERN_UPDATE, MODULES) and select DEBUGGING
- Click "Save Changes"
- Leave it for about 24 hours (It depends on issues)
- Go to Utilities > Troubleshooting
- Click "Create troubleshooting log"
- Click Create
- Once Status tab shows Completed, Click Download button
- Go to Utilities > Configuration
- Click "Get Configuration" under "Download Entire Configuration"
- Go to Utilities > System Information
- Copy information