Follow the steps below to upgrade your PolicyCenter S-Series:
- Open a browser and go to https://mysymantec.com
- Click on the Network Protection (Blue Coat) Downloads on the page.
- Login using your Symantec credentials.
- Under the Browse My Software and Documentation section of the page, select PolicyCenter S-Series under the My Products section and your PolicyCenter S-Series products will appear on the right side of the page under the Product Lines section of the page.
Note: If you do not see your product under My Products or under Product Lines, please contact the Customer Care team to have the necessary permissions granted.
- Select the desired software image version that you would like to download.
- Agree to the Software Terms and Conditions for the desired software image version.
- Download the software image version and save it to a workstation that can access your PolicyCenter S-Series.
Note: Image files have a .bcsi (Blue Coat software image) file extension.
- Open a browser and login to your PolicyCenter S-Series.
- Click on the "File Browser" link located at the bottom of the PolicyCenter S-Series Web User Interface (WUI).
- Click on the 9.258/ directory, then click on the image/ directory.
- Upload the PolicyCenter S-Series software image file you downloaded in step 7 to the 9.258/image/ directory.
- Click on the "CLI Commands" link located at the bottom of the PolicyCenter S-Series WUI to access the CLI Commands Utility. See the following link for details on using the CLI Commands Utility:
- Enter and run the following command to change to the 9.258/ directory:
- Enter and run the following command to change to the image directory:
- Enter and run the following command to add the software image version to your PolicyCenter S-Series:
pc setup images add file://<filename>
Note: <filename> is the name of the software image version uploaded in step 11.
- Enter and run the following command to reboot the PolicyCenter S-Series and complete the installation of the new software image:
The PolicyCenter should boot up with the new desired software image version.