This issue will be fixed in 8.1 RU5
To work around this issue, attached is an updated stored procedure. Please go through the following steps to apply it:
- Use SQL Enterprise Manager and open the attached SQL to a query window.
- In the database browse on the left, browse down into the database, under Programmability, and right-click on Stored Procedures and choose Filter > Filter Settings.
- In Name, type: spAC_GetPoliciesBySoftware and click OK.
- Expand the folder, right-click on the procedure by the above name, and choose Modify.
- Save the resulting query window out to a file. This will backup the existing procedure in case it needs to be reverted.
- Now run the new query in the new file. (To revert, run the backup saved in the previous step).