Getting Started with Fiddler
If HTTPS decryption is required:
Fiddler can decrypt HTTPS sessions by re-signing traffic using self-generated certificates.
Go to Menu > Tools > Fiddler options
Enable "Capture HTTPS CONNECTs and Decrypt HTTPS traffic"
Trust the FiddlerRoot certificate TEMPORARY
only for testing. DO_NOT_TRUST_FiddlerRoot
Capture Web Traffic
1. Open preferred web browser.
2. In Fiddler, click the File menu.
3. Ensure Capture Traffic is enabled.
4. Reproduce the issue, on the machine, and then start the Fiddler trace.
5. Once completed collect the client trace log and save the Fiddler trace and exit
Captured web traffic sessions appear in the Sessions List.
6. Once completed save the Fiddler trace log.
7. To save, select File> Save As>All Sessions
8. Upload log to your case.