Symantec engineering is researching the issue further.
On the Notification Server, use the MMC to:
- Export the Trusted Root Certification Autorities/Certificate Revocation List (CRL) from the local computer certificate store as a back up
- Delete the CRL entry for the SMP Server from the local computer certificate store
On the Internet Gateway server:
- Delete all files under:
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\SMP Internet Gateway\Apache\certs\client
- C:\Program Files\Symantec\SMP Internet Gateway\Apache\certs\crl
- Stop any hung OpenSSL.exe process using the Task Manager
- Try to add the SMP Server again to the Internet Gateway.