- Which Exit Points Are Called Within The TSSINTSX In a CPF Environment When Passwords Are Changed At Logon Time?
z/OS and TSSCPF active
- With TSSCPF active, we need to considers two cases; What's going on onto the local node (where the password is initialy changed) and what's going on onto the remote node(s).
- For the TSSINSTX on the local node, entry PASSWORD CHANGE and entry SECURITY FILE CHANGE are called.
- For the TSSINSTX on remote nodes, entry COMMAND VALIDATION and entry SECURITY FILE CHANGE are called.
- If you want to have more information about CA Top Sedret CPF (Command Propgation Facility) go to link:
- If you want to have more information about the CA Top Secret TSSINSTX go to link: