To workaround this issue you will need to remove content from your configured Downloads and TempDownloads directories.
- The Download directory will need to be cleared out through the Manage Updates section of LUA. Select all content and select delete.
- The TempDownload can be cleaned up manually. Go to C:\TempDownload\Downloads. Remove everything from this folder.
- Restart LUA Services
- Let the Download Schedules run again to repopulate the content we removed.
- Distribution should now be successful
If you run into problems deleting content from the 'Manage Updates' section you can follow these steps:
- Using the Configure > Preference page, modify the Temporary Directory and Download Directory values to point to a temporarily created directory.
- This should move some of the files to the newly pointed directories. Check to see if both the old Temp and Download directories are deleted. If not, then manually delete all of the files/folders inside them.
- Change the Temporary Directory and Download Directory values back to their defaults.
- Run a new Download and Distribution.