You want to configure the ProxySG appliance to send access logs directly to Reporter 10 over secure FTP (FTPS). Note that Reporter 10 has a FTP server built to receive access logs over FTP and FTPS.
Here are the steps:
1. Export Reporter 10 management certificate. In this example, Firefox is the browser and it has the certificate export option.
-Select Export and save the certificate.
-Open the certificate with text editor and copy it as PEM format.
2. On Reporter Web UI->Select Administration->General Settings->Access Control.
-Default port is 990.
-Save the changes.
3. On the ProxySG appliance, paste in the Reporter certificate (PEM format) into the SSL Certificate list.
-In the ProxySG Web UI->Configuration->SSL->CA Certificate.
-Select Import->Key in a name for the certificate (example: Reporter_10_WebGUICert).
-Paste in the certificate->Select Ok->Apply.
4. Move Reporter certificate into "browser trusted" CCL list.
-Configuration->SSL->CA Certificate->CA Certificate List.
-Select "browser-trusted"->Select Edit->Move Reporter certificate from left to right column->Ok->Apply.
5. Confirm ProxySG "Device Profiles" has "browser-trusted" enable.
-Configuration->SSL->Device Profiles->Select "default".
-Confirm that "browser trusted" is set for "CCL".
6. Enable secure accesslog transfer on the ProxySG under Accesslog->Upload client.
-Ensure to select "Use secure connections (SSL)" for the enable accesslog upload client.