After upgrading Spectrum, we see various communication errors in the tomcat log.
No transportReceiver for org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener found. An instance for HTTP will be configured automatically. Please update your axis2.xml file!
[INFO] Listening on port 8443
[WARN] Attempt number 1 of 10 to reestalish connection listener o[email protected]5a9fbba0 due to failure
java.net.BindException: Address already in use (Bind failed)
When SSL is enabled on Spectrum OneClick it uses the axis2.xml file to communicate via HTTPS.
Edit the $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml as follows:
1. Log into the OneClick system as the user that owns the OneClick installation
2. Make a backup of the $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml file
3. Locate the following section in axis2.xml:
4. Change the section as follows:
5. Save the changes and restart tomcat on the OneClick system