ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Advanced Threat Protection MIBs
Article ID: 169907
You seek additional information about what MIBs and Traps are available with SNMP for Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- ATP generates the following 4 types of SNMP Traps:
- CPU usage is higher than 90%
- Memory usage is higher than 90%
- Disk partition is 85% full
- Service crash
- The following statuses may be obtained via SNMP
*Please note: atpCPUTemperature is obsolete and is no longer used. Monitoring of CPU temperature should be done via the iDRAC (if physical), or a VMWare solution (if virtual).