During SVA setup and deployment in NSX, there is an error about a missing dependecy "Following service dependencies should be resolved": " Vmware Network Fabric".
"Following service dependencies should be resolved": " Vmware Network Fabric".
This error can be caused by NSX being on an a limited or AV only license. If you are using a limited license and run into this error, use the following steps:
- In UMC, browse to 'Settings and Integration and unregister from the NSX server.
- Open up *Install Drive*:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Data Center Security Server\Server\tomcat\conf\sis-server.properties
- Add the following line: sva.nsx.avonly.enabled=TRUE
- Restart the Datacenter Security Service.
- Reregister with NSX, and attemtp to deploy again.