Email quarantine users should use the new Symantec Email Quarantine URL based on the company's geographical location, unless it has been requested otherwise upon provisioning.
Quarantine administrator can force an individual or all user to change their password, this would generate an email to the user with the correct Quarantine PEN URL.
To force Email Quarantine password reset
- Select Services > Email Services > Email Quarantine and navigate to the Password Controls section.
- To force an individual user to change their password, enter their email address in the box, and select the Single account password change option. You must then click the Change option to ensure the password change is enforced.
When the change is successful, a confirmation message is displayed to confirm that the "Single account password has been changed".
- To force all users to change their passwords when they next log on, select the All accounts password change option. You must then click the Change button to ensure the password change is enforced.
A warning pop-up is displayed to confirm your choice: "This will reset the passwords on all accounts. Do you wish to continue?". You must select OK to continue, or Cancel. If you select OK and the changes are successful, a confirmation message is displayed to confirm that "All account passwords have been changed."
- Use the Unlock passwords search tool to unlock any locked accounts.
It would take an approximate of 10 minutes for the changes to replicate when unlocking a user's quarantine account.
- Once you have completed all of the configuration items on this screen, select Save & Exit.
A quarantine administrator can also make sure that the user is accessing the correct URL, below are the current email quarantine pens based on the different regions: