In this example, access to sports is only allowed between noon and 1 pm, and then between 7 pm and midnight.
1. Select the Configuration > Policy > Policy Options tab.2. Verify that the Default Proxy Policy option is set to Allow. 3. Access the VPM (Configuration > Policy > Visual Policy Manager). 4. Add a rule in a Web Access Layer:
5. Select the categories to block and click OK.
6. Set the time to block access to the category:
7. Configure the Time Object:
8. Create a Time Combined Object:
9. Set the action to restrict access. In the Action column, right click and select Deny or Deny Content Filter.
The Deny action, denies the user access without providing an explanation for the denial of the requested content. And the Deny Content Filter action, denies the user access to the requested content and describes that the request was denied because it belongs to a category blocked by organizational policy.
Please take care that active connection will not be drop exactly at time end. At time end, ProxySG will apply the rule specified to new session requests and will wait the expiration timeout for the active ones.
Is not possible to force ProxySG to take action on active sessions.