Step 1 (To follow on our Licensing Portal):
- Access https://services.bluecoat.com/eservice_enu/licensing/sso.cgi.
- On the left, select your product (SSL Visibility) then License Download.
- Enter just the device serial number.
- Click on Download License (*.bcl file will be downloaded).
- Take note of the Network Protection Host Categorization username and password. (Need it on step 3).
Step 2 (To follow on the SSL Visibility Platform Management):
- Access to https://Your-Appliance-IP
- Click on your Appliance Name in the top menu and select License.
- On the License configuration, click on the Add button.
- When the Install License window came up, click on Select File and locate downloaded *.bcl file. Finally, click Add.
Step 3 (To follow on the SSL Visibility Platform Management):
- On Policies menu, select Host Categorization Lists.
- Click on Blue Coat on the Host Categorization Providers area.
- On Host Categorization Database Settings click on Edit and complete the following fields:
- URL: https://list.bluecoat.com/bcwf/activity/download/bcwf.db
- Username and password (From Step 1).
- Note: If your internet connection is managed by a Proxy, complete also Proxy settings fields.
- Click OK.
- On the Host Categorization Database Status, click on Download now button.