SSL Visibility 3.9.4 and newer versions added support to download from a Local Host Categorization Database Providers
. If this feature is required, upgrade to SV 3.9.4 or newer versions.
From the Management Web Interface,
- Goto Policies > Host Categorization List.
- Select the Local Provider.
- Edit the Host Categorization Database Settings by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Enter the URL of the server hosting the Local database. For example, https://10.20.30.40/SSLVlocalDB.txt
- Populate other applicable fields.
- If the Local database is hosted on an HTTPS server, an External CA List must be selected here.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
- Click the Download Database lightning icon in Host Categorization Database Status to initiate download.