Connect to a terminal on your Linux machine and enter the following command:
# export http_proxy="http://domain\\username:[email protected]:8080"
- domain is your Active Directory short Domain name
- username is your Active Directory username
- password is your Active Directory password
- myproxy is the DNS name or the IP address of your ProxySG
- 8080 is the TCP port number for your Explicit Proxy service running on your ProxySG
: This configuration will be reset when you will close your session. In order to prevent executing this command each and every time you log in to your Linux machine, you can add this command line to your ~/.bashrc.