In this example we are creating a missing ECC key for resigning.
Step 1 - Create a new signing cert for Eliptical Curve resigning:
- In the SSL Visibility Management Console > PKI > Resigning Certificate Authorities
- Click on the Red Seal to create a new certificate.
- Make sure Key type is set to EC.
- Fill out the certificate
If needed, you may need to get the certificate signed and cert imported by your internal Root CA signing authority.
Step 2 - set this new Elliptical Curve cert for use:
- under: Policies > Rulesets find the ruleset section
- Click the pencil icon to edit, and set Default EC Internal Cert Authority to the Certificate that was created in step 1.