- The problem occurs in tss r15 and tss r16.
We defined passchar with the hyphen and another character while using the tso tss unlock command,
the user supply password that begin with the hyphen or the last password char is also hyphen,
and hit enter, nothing append.
- Why TSS UNLOCK with hyphen character doesn't work?
- It is TSO limitation. The hyphen "-" character is expected to be a continuation one in TSO environment and cannot be use as trailer character in password field.
- If you want to have more information about PASSCHAR() Ca Top Secret control option go to link:
- If you want to have more information about the CA Top Secret UNLOACK command go to link: