ProxySG Health Check failing for DRTR.
BCWF has update errors as well. Health check on DRTR service failing despite DNS is working and no blocking from firewall.
Have tried TECH241722 but failed to fix the issue for DRTR rating service.
Key appliance maybe corrupted, will need to turn off Web Pulse Service and re-apply appliance key.
To solve this issue:
1. Turn off WebPulse service at Configuration ---> Threat Protection ---> WebPulse, then unchecked Enable WebPulse service option.
2. Make sure BCWF is not enabled.
3. Apply the settings, and then refer TECH241804 to renew appliance-key. Alternatively you may apply at management console:
4. After the appliance certificate is renewed, you must perform hardware reboot.
5. Once rebooted, you may view the DRTR health check via Statistics.
6. Once it is working, you may enable your WebPulse and BCWF back.
If still fails after health checking of the DRTR rating service, you may run packet capture based on WebPulse Service IP and submit a case for BlueCoat Support for review.
To Obtain WebPulse Server IP:
Please note that the Domain Name sp.cwfservice.net is applicable to SGOS 6.5 while in SGOS 6.6 and later this has changed to webpulse.es.bluecoat.com.
Domain name: sp.cwfservice.net DNS status: success Enabled OK UP IP address: 18.104.22.168 Enabled OK UP Last status: Success. Successes (total): 1 (last): Tue, 08 Mar 2016 07:01:44 GMT (consecutive): 1 Failures (total): 0 (last): Never (consecutive): 0 (external): 0 Last response time: 1262 ms Average response time: 1262 ms Minimum response time: 1262 ms Maximum response time: 1262 ms IP address: 22.214.171.124 Enabled OK UP Last status: Success. Successes (total): 1 (last): Tue, 08 Mar 2016 07:01:44 GMT (consecutive): 1 Failures (total): 0 (last): Never (consecutive): 0 (external): 0 Last response time: 1066 ms Average response time: 1066 ms Minimum response time: 1066 ms Maximum response time: 1066 ms