I have just changed my site ID, I have now a new one.
However I cannot update my account, profile under CSM, it only shows me my old site IDs.
So I cannot do any downloads thought CSM, PTFs or products.
Why do I cannot update my account, profile under CSM for my new site ID?
Chorus Software Manager 6.0 -
When you have a new site ID, you have to remove your CSO userid/password from CSM and re-add it again.
This will refresh the CSM tables.
You can do these recommendations under CSM:
1. Select the Settings tab.
2. Then select System Settings.
3. Then Software Acquisition.
4. Select CA Support Online Accounts.
5. Remove your CSO userid/password from CSM and re-add it again.
6. Press the APPLY button at the bottom of the screen.
Via Setting tab, System Setting, Software Acquisition…. Don’t forget to press the APPLY at the Bottom of the screen !!!!