Cloud Services Root CA "not trusted" by MAC OS
Article ID: 168863
Web Security Service - WSS
In the MAC OS X environment, you add the downloaded cert as a system keychain
Cloud Services Root CA labeled "CertEmulationCA.crt" will not be trusted with manual installation into Keychain Access. You can fix this via the following process:
- Manual Process:
- Open Keychain Access found in your Utilities folder
- Then click on "Certificates" or "My Certificates" category
- Double click the certificate in question. After the panel opens, click on the triangle next to "Trust"
- Change the drop down from System to "Always Trust"
- Next, go to the Keychains Menu > Keychain First Aid Select "repair"
- If any errors appear; rerun until you get a clean pass
- Restart Safari
- Command Line:
- Terminal Console: sudo security add-trusted-cert -d -r trustRoot -k /Library/Keychains/System.keychain /Users/Admin/Downloads/CertEmulationCA.crt
- where "/Users/Admin/Downloads/CertEmulationCA.crt" is the location where your cert is stored