Failed to restore ProxySG configuration after the SSL trust package is installed on the ProxySG
Article ID: 168848
After the trust package is installed on the ProxySG, the Blue Coat Director restore feature does not work as intended.
This is caused by an SGOS bug that includes invalid cli commands.
There are two potential workarounds to this.
- You can restore to an earlier backup from where you have not installed the Trust Package.
- Manually restore the ProxySG after modifying the contents of the backup.
- First reset the ProxySG back to factory defaults manually. You can keep the console settings. To do this type 'restore-defaults keep-console' from the enable command on the ProxySG.
- Create an overlay and paste the content of the backup as cli but remove the following lines from the content:
create ccl bluecoat-appliance
edit ccl bluecoat-appliance ;mode
- Push this overlay to the destination ProxySG.