In CacheFlow version 3.4.x, the appliance requires that a license is installed in order to process traffic. If the appliance can access https://device-services.es.bluecoat.com, the license will be downloaded and installed automatically the first time it boots, or with the CLI command, #license check-now. If the CacheFlow appliance is running 3.4.x and does not have a license, its traffic handling behavior is determined by the resource-overflow-action setting (either bypass or drop).
- Please check the following:
1) The CacheFlow appliance is able to access the domain "device-services.es.bluecoat.com" over TCP_443
2) The CacheFlow "appliance-key" keyring is present and valid
3) Attempt to manually download the license with the command #license check-now
- If the above are checked to be valid, please log a case with Blue Coat support and include the following information:
1) Output for the following command:
2) PCAP filtered by:
ip host expr "host device-services.es.bluecoat.com or port 53 or icmp or arp"