Running Built-in Self diagnostics on Dell hardware ePSA for Security Analytics
Article ID: 168661
If you encounter possible hardware issues, Dell ePSA gives you a quick assessment of the current state of your hardware
The following requires physical console access to the server while it is booting.
- On Dell R620 and R720xd Appliances boot the machine normally.
- As the System Boots, press <F11>.
- Use the Up and down arrow keys to select System Utilities -> Launch Dell Diagnostics
- Once ePSA starts, click the "Run Tests" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Note down all error messages and error codes that show up.
- Add this information to the support case.