How do I change the ProxySG Authentication Type with Director from SSH-Simple to SSH-RSA?
Article ID: 168600
How to change ProxySG authentication method with Director from SSH-Simple to SSH-RSA.
To change the authentication method from SSH-Simple to SSH-RSA:
- Login to Director management console.
- Click on Configuration tab.
- Right click on the ProxySG and select edit.
- Select SSH - RSA from the Edit Device popup window.
- Click Change Key then select Generate a new keypair
- Confirm the RSA Key: contains text.
- Click Push Key to Device.
- Click OK. (Device status might show Authentication error for few seconds before SSH-RSA authentication is established).
- Verify the authentication type as SSH - RSA in Device Summary.