- Log into you MAA appliance's WebUI
- Click Help from the menu bar and select support from the dropdown list.
- Now click on the Download Support Package button.
- Generating the file may take several minutes. Your browser will start the download automatically once the package is ready.
- In cases where you are unable to access the WebUI, you can create this file from the CLI.
- Connect to MAA with SSH. Login with the g2 user and password. Change to root user context:
$ sudo -s
- Now run the script for generating the syslog tarball:
The syslog file file gets created in /tmp/debug-<date>.tar.gz
- Now copy this file to you local machine using a tool like WinSCP or using SCP from the CLI of you Linux computer.
The Support Package can now be uploaded to BTO as a case attachment.