: Private keys will only allow exporting if Show
option was selected during the time of Keyring creationSteps for taking the backup of Private Key
- Navigate to WebConsole (ProxyAV) > Advanced > SSL Keyrings
- Under the section Export Keyrings, select the Keyring name for which you would like to export the Private Key. Export will only work if Show option is having a value of yes. Example below
- Click Export
- This will take you to a page where you can view the Private Key for the specific Keyring.
- Copy and save it in a text file.
You can also make use of the Password option to encrypt the private key during exporting.Steps for taking the backup of Certificate
- Navigate to WebConsole (ProxyAV) > Advanced > SSL Certificates
- Select the respective Keyring name from the drop down under Keyring:
- Copy the content showing up in the section of Certificate and save it in a text file