ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Collecting Packetshaper Legacy diagnostic files
Article ID: 168404
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions on how to collect diagnostic files in Packetshaper Legacy devices.
- You can collect log, diagnostics, and config files by running the following commands from your Packetshaper CLI (Telnet, SSH, or Console). Those files will be added to a zip file TS.ZIP:
config save current.ldi
zip -rq ts.zip current.ldi
zip -rq ts.zip 9.256/cfg
zip -rq ts.zip 9.256/log
zip -rq ts.zip 9.258/diag
- Use the File browser option on the Info tab of the Packetshaper Web interface.
- Browse to the ‘9.258’ folder.
- Right-click on the ‘TS.ZIP’ file and choose 'Save Target As' option in IE (or ‘Save Link as ...’ in Chrome) to save the file on your desktop.
- Upload that zip file to Blue Coat for analysis: https://upload.bluecoat.com