How do you obtain the sessionid of an initiated task that was launched from a bulk load task?
Go to View Submitted Tasks and click on the pencil next to the bulk load task. The following is shown:
<Please see attached file for image>src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKa0AAG" alt="Capture.PNG" width="437" height="214">
Make note of the parent task id shown here.
From here, you can also click on the initiated tasks listed on this screen to see their task ids. But if you need to access the task ids programatically, search in the database in the tasksession12_5 table where the field "initiatortask" equals the tasksessionid of the bulk load task that you noted above, this will return the rows for the initiated tasks with their individual tasksessionids.
Finally, if you click on the bulk loader task and do not see the Task ID as shown above, do the following:
1) Select Roles and Admin Tasks>Modify Admin Task
2) Search for the View Submitted Tasks task and select
3) Click the Tabs tab
4) Click the pencil under "Which tabs should appear in this task?"
5) Check the checkbox next to "Allow searching on Task ID"
<Please see attached file for image>src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKa1AAG" alt="Capture2.PNG" width="585" height="523">
6) Click Ok and Submit. Then go back to view the View Submitted Task and the Bulk Task to see the session id listed there.