ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How to zip files in the PacketShaper S-Series diag folder
Article ID: 168205
The "ZIP" CLI command is not available in PacketShaper 11.x (for PacketShaper S-Series models). Is there a way to ZIP the Diag folder in PS 11.x?
To ZIP the Diag files, use the File Browser in the Advanced user interface:
- Log in to PacketShaper web browser interface.
- Go to the Advanced UI.
- In the Info tab, click file browser.
- Click on the 9.258 folder.
- Select Zip for Action on the selected file(s):
- Enter diag as the Zip file name.
- Select the diag/ folder.
- Click go button.
- After the ZIP process is completed, click on the update button.
You should see the Diag.ZIP listed. You can download this file to your PC.
See PacketGuide: Create a Zip File
, Download a File