You need to attach a USB Keyboard to your Scanner Station.
1. Press CTRL+ALT+F2 to switch to a terminal window, so you can login as root with the admin user’s password.
2. Once logged in run this command:
DISPLAY=:0 /usr/sbin/gCal 4 /etc/penmount/penmount.dat
You should see this on the command prompt:
PenMount: Using X RandRExtension 1.3
3. Then switch terminals again by hitting CTRL+ALT+F8 to you get back to the primary terminal that usually shows the ICSP user interface. You will see a white screen with a pulsing crosshair in the upper left corner of the screen.
4. Now tap the marked crosshair icon as precisely as possible and repeat this in all four corners of the display, to finish the calibration procedure.
5. Once you see the ICSP Screen again you have finished. Switch Terminals again (CTRL+ALT+F2) so you can see the command prompt again.
6. The command prompt should show this:
[Penmount] Loading config file /etc/penmount/penmount.dat OK !
This means that the calibration was successful.