In order to set the timezone on the MAA, you need to log in as the G2 user from a terminal/SSH session.
1. SSH to the MAA using the g2 user: ssh [email protected]_address
2. sudo to the root user: sudo su -
3. Enter the g2 password
4. Enter: dpkg-reconfigure tzdata
5. Select the correct timezone
6. To set the date using NTP: ntpdate -s ntp.ubuntu.com
If the MAA does not have Internet access, you can set the date and time manually using the 'date' command as follows:
date --set="23 June 1988 10:00:00"