1. Traffic discovery is disabled. You can verify this by running command "setup show" (without the quotes)
2. Packet Shaper cannot identify the traffic. You may refer to this link https://bto.bluecoat.com/webguides/packetguide/current/reference/services.htm to check the applications and protocols that can be classified by PacketWise.
3. Traffic tree contains maximum number of classes. You can verify this by running command "sys limit" (without the quotes)
4. Insufficient number of flows have passed to prompt Packet Shaper to create a new class.
5. Packet Shaper was recently started and began monitoring long sessions that were already in progress.