Why isn't ME data being collected?
Use these troubleshooting tips to determine why ME data is not being collected:
2. Make sure that DataCollector and the PacketShapers are configured to use a time server and that the current time is in sync.
3. Check for connectivity problems:
4. Verify the PacketShaper configuration information from within IntelligenceCenter:
6. Make sure the XML/HTTP requests from DataCollector are reaching the PacketShaper.
7. Verify that the DataCollector configuration from within IntelligenceCenter is correct:
8. If ME data collection is still not working, check the collector log. The collector log is located in the \log directory in the DataCollector installation location (C:\Packeteer\DataCollector by default). There is a separate log file for each day of the week; the file is named collector_.log. Look for Error messages.
9. If DataCollector isn't collecting from a specific PacketShaper, make sure that the time zone that is set on the PacketShaper matches the time zone that is configured for the P