Unable to view a keyring in director when "show in director" was selected when creating the keyring on the ProxySG.
Here is how you get the private key from Director when "show in director" is checked when creating a new keyring on the ProxySG. This can also be used if you need to move the keyring.
1. The Authentication Method to the ProxySG MUST be SSH-RSA
- Right click the ProxySG Device in Director
- Select properties
- Check option for SSH-RSA under Authentication Method
- Create RSA Key
2. Then create a profile for the ProxySG in Director and the private key will be viewable.
- Go to Configuration Management in Director
- Select profiles
- Click Create
- Select the ProxySG and Click Pull
- Then view profile and the private key will be shown.