In some cases, this will occur because the web site wants to use the cipher ECDHE.
As of 184.108.40.206 the following variants of ECDHE-RSA have been added:
- ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA (0xC013)
- ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (0xC014)
- ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256 (0xC027)
- ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 (0xC02F)
- ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA (0xC011)
- ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA256 (0xC023)
- ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 (0xC02B)
- ECDHE-ECDSA-RC4-SHA (0xC007)
- ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA (0xC009)
- ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA (0xC00A)
Check the newer release notes for other versions of SGOS to confirm if other variants or newer cipher suites have been added.