PacketShaper Deployment troubleshooting tips
1. Make sure the PacketShaper sees the proper traffic and in both directions.
2. The Inbound and Outbound WAN link needs to end in K, M, or G.
3. Reports are based on class tree structure. Consider report requirements before setting up the class tree.
4. Back up configuration frequently.
5. Don’t complicate things by applying policies and partitions to every class.
6. Do not change default partitions and policies for Inbound class, Outbound class, Localhost class, and Default buckets.
7. Traffic is not being classified into the intended class and you don’t know which class it is classifying into.
8. What is the SameSide class?
9. Verify your settings.