ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Monitoring users connecting to non-443 port in an explicit proxy deployment.
Article ID: 166715
ProxySG Software - SGOS
I would like to monitor users connecting to non-443 ports in an explicit proxy deployment.
In the Management Console, create a new access log to log traffic to non-443 ports.
- Select Configuration > Access logging > Log and click New.
- Give the access log a name; for example non-443-ports.
- Enable the access log on Configuration > Access logging > General.
- Install the policy below in the local policy file. In Configuration > Policy > Policy files, add the following policy:
http.method=CONNECT url.port=!443 access_log(non-443-ports)
- To view the access log file, navigate to Statistics > Advanced > Access Log >Show list of all logs.