- Make sure the operating system (OS), browser, and Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE) versions are supported for the SGOS version being used.
- Try accessing the Management Console with another PC or terminal.
- Clear the browser cache and try accessing the Management Console again.
- Clear the Java cache and try accessing the Management Console again.
- Try using a different browser to access the Management Console.
- If all the previous steps have been checked, connect to the proxy Command Line Interface (CLI) with Secure Shell (SSH) or Serial Cable. Reset the UI with the following commands:
Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CTRL-Z.
Resetting UI to bound system version... (this takes ~30 seconds)