ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Proxy Management Console GUI is not loading
Article ID: 166691
Advanced Secure Gateway Software - ASG
ProxySG Software - SGOS
- Seeing that the Management Console is not loading properly
- Only a grey box appears when loading the Management Console
- Some of the stats from a portion of the Management Console are not showing up
- Stats in the Management Console are not loaded and displaying a grey area or grey box
- Stats in the Management Console are not populated
- Management Console only shows a blue bar on the top of the window
- Information within a field is not displayed, but production activity continues as if it were
- Make sure the operating system (OS), browser, and Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE) versions are supported for the SGOS version being used.
- Try accessing the Management Console with another PC or terminal.
- Clear the browser cache and try accessing the Management Console again.
- Clear the Java cache and try accessing the Management Console again.
- Try using a different browser to access the Management Console.
- If all the previous steps have been checked, connect to the proxy Command Line Interface (CLI) with Secure Shell (SSH) or Serial Cable. Reset the UI with the following commands:
Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CTRL-Z.
Resetting UI to bound system version... (this takes ~30 seconds)