To perform software upgrade on PacketShaper S-Series
1. Log in to https://mysymantec.com to download the software image for PacketShaper S-Series.
2. Select Network Protection (Bluecoat) Downloads
3. From My Products, choose PacketShaper S-Series
4. Downloaded software image file with <Build Number.si>
- Example: "ps_11_1_xx-aetg-142309.bcsi"
5. Upload the image file to PacketShaper 9.258/image/ directory.
6. SSH or console connect to the PacketShaper CLI.
7. Change directory to 9.258/ and then go to the image directory.
8. Perform "ls" and make sure the new software image file is listed.
9. Issue command setup image add file://ps_11_1_xx-aetg-142309.bcsi
10. Issue command setup image show and ensure that ps_11_1_xx-aetg-142309.bcsi is marked as active with (A) beside the image build number.
11. Perform a reboot of PacketShaper by issuing the reset command.
12. Next, perform me reset to load the new measurement variables for this latest PacketShaper S-Series image.
The PacketShaper should boot up with the new software image and with new measurement variables.