To create a new SSL Keyrings in ProxyAV
1. Log into ProxyAV management console > Advanced > SSL Keyrings.
2. Click Create, then give the new SSL Keyring a name.
3. You may check Show keyring if you have a plan to back up the SSL Keyring; otherwise, leave it unchecked.
4. Click OK.
To create Certificates for your new SSL Keyring
1. Log into ProxyAV management console > Advanced > SSL Certificates.
2. Choose the new Keyring from the dropdown menu.
3. Click Create to create new Certificate.
4. Put in the details accordingly.
Notes: Common Name should be the ProxyAV FQDN or IP address.
5. Click OK when finished.
For more information, you can read "Creating a secure ICAP connection Between a ProxySG and ProxyAV"