How to change the directory server password in PolicyCenter
Article ID: 166309
The directory server is a database of PacketShaper configurations and has its own password, separate from the PolicyCenter software.
Follow the steps below in order to change the Directory Server password in PolicyCenter:
- Click the Setup tab in PolicyCenter.
- From the left pane, select the Core Directory Server setup category.
- Enter the Old Password, then type the New Password. The password can be up to 64 alphanumeric characters, including 0-9, A-Z, a-z, spaces, periods, underscores, and dashes.
- Confirm the new password by entering it a second time in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click change password. You must now exit PolicyCenter, then log in to PolicyCenter again with your same user name and login password.