- Replicate the custom exception pages made in one ProxySG to another ProxySG
- Copy the exception page configuration from an old box to a new RMA box
- Import exception page from saved configuration
To save an exception file:
1. Go to Management Console > Configuration tab > Policy > Exceptions.
2. Under View File, select Current Exceptions and click View. The HTML file which lists all current exceptions will display in another browser window/tab.
4. Save the exceptions_current.html file.
To Install an exception file:
1. Select Configuration tab > Policy > Exceptions
2. From the Install Exceptions Definitions from: drop·down list, select the method used to install the exceptions configuration.
3. Click Install.
a. Installing from a Remote URL:
Enter the fully·qualified URL, including the filename, where the configuration is located. To view the file before installing it, click View. Click Install. View the installation status; click OK.
b. Installing by browsing to a Local File: Click Browse to bring up the Local File Browse window.
Browse for the file on the local system. Open it and click Install. When the installation is complete, a results window opens. View the results, close the window, and click Close.
c. Installing a policy file using the ProxySG Text Editor:
In Structured Data Language (SDL) format, create a custom policy to be installed (added to the existing exceptions file).
4. Click OK.
This will replicate the exact same exception pages on one proxy to another.