The Job Scheduling feature in Director allows you to back up ProxySG's configuration automatically based on the predefined job schedule.
The steps below explain how to set up a job schedule in Director to back up the configuration of one or more ProxySG appliances every week.
1. Log into Director Management Console.
2. Select the Jobs tab.
3. On the Jobs tab page, in the Job Library section, from the Show list, click Config Jobs, Content Jobs, or All.
4. Right-click the folder in which to store the job. A pop-up menu displays.
5. Select New > New Job > Config. The Properties tab page of the Create a new Job dialog box displays.
6. Fill up Job Name, Job ID and Description fields.
7. Verify that the Enable check box is selected. By default the option is enabled.
8. Select the Actions tab.
9. To add an action to a job, click New.
10. From the Action list, select Take Backup.
11. Select the target devices.
12. Click Apply.
13. Click Schedule tab, select This is a recurring job to be executed on.
14. Choose the day and time to schedule the back up.
14. Click OK.
Note: Backups are encrypted and cannot be taken off of Director