To block ActiveX, launch the ProxySG Management Console (https://<ip.address.of.proxysg>:8082/) and create the following policy using Visual Policy Manager (VPM):
- To launch VPM, select Configuration > Policy > Visual Policy Manager > Launch.
- Select Policy > Add Web Access Layer.
- Right Click Destination > Set > New > Apparent Data Type. Select both boxes (DOS/Windows Executable and Microsoft Cabinet File) and click OK twice.
- Right Click Action and set it to Deny.
- Select Edit > Add Rule (you are adding a rule in the same Web access layer you created above)
- Right Click Action > Set > New > Strip Active Content. Select all the boxes and click OK.
- Install Policy and test.